Monday, December 5, 2011

Video of the Day




Viral Video Film School by Brett Erlich - Construction Fails


I've always wondered what construction workers do all day. Now I know.


My favourite part is the pool video.




I'm done with finals! Yay! Actual reviews coming soon!


In the meantime, here's a link to my fragrantica for my other reviews. The existing reviews are soon to be transcribed and fleshed out on this site. I shall also do another trial for more in depth reviewing. Ya know, so it's better. That's what I do for you guys. I give better reviews for my readers than for random people. Go you.


My fragrantica




For those of you who are still suffering through finals still studying for finals, good luck to you. For those you who are like me and done - We're free*! 


* = until the next quarter/semester starts

No comments:

Post a Comment